Customs and Excise Administration of Belgium: our mission
To contribute to the protection of fiscal, economic and social interests of Belgium and the European Union in relation to:
- The movement, manufacturing, processing and the holding of goods subject to customs and excises regulations;
- The implementation of other regulations in connection with the main task.
WHICH WE ACHIEVE
- By ensuring that taxes that we are responsible for collecting are properly levied;
- By participating in the implementation of the measures for protecting and promoting the single market of the European Union;
- By ensuring that the regulations are properly applied and by detecting and fighting fraud;
- By giving advices to those who hold positions of responsibility at political, administrative and economic level;
- By performing services on behalf of the public, taking into account their legitimate interests.
WE BELIEVE IN
The proper, flexible and honest performance of our tasks;
- An active cooperation with our partners;
- A constructive attitude towards change.
THEREFORE WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US!